Thursday, February 12, 2009
Blog Prompt Week5
Q: The speech is " Hello primary school students, I, the president of the Activists' Club in Singapore has been invited to your school to make a speech. I have been told that you children have nonchalant attitude towards environmental issues. Is that true? Whether or not it is, I am here to educate you. Making a difference in your lifestyle and choices means to do something different and meaningful. For example, taking public transport instead of your parents' car as taking public transport saves fuel and money. Now is the time of recession, so I know that parents would not only want to save money but also want their children to help them save! Help your family save costs in case of the hard times ahead. This would also save the Earth! Because less fuel is consumed and less harmful gases are released to the air and feed on the ozone layer!This in an example about making a difference in your choices. What about lifestyle? You should all exercise and stay healthy! You might think what I have just said is childish, but it really makes a difference! Think about it this way, you eat unhealthy and oily food everyday and one day... OUCH! You experience pain in your stomach or intestines. You head for the hospital and find out you have a certain stomach disease and it is in critical condition so you need immediate medical attention. Your parents are worried but, do not forget they still have to pay for your medical fees which cost a bomb, seriously. Do not forget that when you eat up your food especially deep fried ones, they cause more oil to cook! There are many other ways to help save the environment, so go check them out and start right away! Thank you!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment